Onshore Power Supply (OPS)
The Onshore Power Supply connection point at Skolten delivers 50 or 60hz and 440 or 690V. One cable reel provides two cables with a length of 30 m each.
|Voltage||kVA||Number of cables||Current per
Relevant voltage and frequency can be selected from a panel next to the cable reel.
The current energy cost is NOK 1,00 ex. vat/ kWh (september, 2015). The price may be adjusted, depending on the market development.
The port needs a statement showing that the ships shore power interface is in conformity with IEC 80005-3. The statement can be issued by the company in charge of the ship side shore power installation.
- For confirmation, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Verification of ships compliance with NEK IEC 80005-3
- Click to send email
- Remember: Include your documentation as an appendix to the email.
If directions regarding how to connect is required, contact Port Control for guidance.
- Ship requirements: Port of Bergen OPS NEC IEC 80005-3
- Factsheet – external companies: